Friday, July 30, 2010

My New Home



As part of my new situation with ETF Mosaic I've been thinking about another move . . . .
The world is becoming a scary place and being risk adverse by nature I'm always in search of a haven from life's uncertainties.
Taking this lead I'm considering relocating to a more safe and sane location and I can share a recent picture of what the new BZB Trader command center might look like. This waterfront residence has the charm of lapping waves against the shore, and the appeal of isolation, lack of drop-in traffic and other distractions. While this lifestyle may not appeal to everyone, you have to envy the low commute time to work, privacy and scarcity of noisy and nosey neighbors. I know my golf game would suffer immeasurably, but such is the price of paradise.

Following the lead of Gov. Palin I would also plan on aggressively lobbying my local congressmen to sponsor a government grant to build a bridge to the island at an estimated cost of $120 million. We can only hope that scheme would be successful as it would will greatly facilitate occasional visits of my readers and in-laws while at the same time expediting my weekly excursions for provisions.

Y'all could drop by any time.

3 comments:

jgpietsch said...

Sign me up!

Jay Jay said...

Nice house.

Cuccaa said...

Hell, I already live there, it's called Beaver, Utah, hahahahahaha!
Good luck with the new site!