Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thanks for the Nuggets

I would be shamefully remiss if I didn't acknowledge Dr. Brett's decision to shut down his blog, which has been both a showcase and a benchmark for other bloggers. Over the years Brett has been more than generous, sharing his trading knowledge on a daily basis and introducing new bloggers with varied perspectives to his readers. Many of us owe our original reader base to a tip of the hat from Brett and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't sincerely appreciated. His recognition and avoidance of much of blogdom's blather and false claims is further testimony to his quest for truth and reality in the otherwise convoluted world of trading hype. I often liken my quest for trading wisdom to the efforts of a gold miner . . looking for nuggets while trying to avoid the fool's gold. In that respect Dr. Brett was this miner's good friend and I owe more than a few $ in my poke to his nuggets of trading insight. He will be missed.

No comments: